August 14, 2012 Meeting Summary
From OHM Space Corporation
Total Present: 17
Board Present: Dylan and Jason
- No word on the 1023 yet
- We now have 59 members
- We have $-146.71 usable dollars in the bank
- We need $552.71 to cover our remaining bills
- We are getting $200 a month in recurring membership dues now
- Expenses this month
- $1150 in rent
- $303.75 in electric
- $79.95 for internet access
- $31.89 for dumpster
- $21.56 for Quickbooks online
- $15.61 in water and waste
- $9.50 for web hosting
- $200 insurance to C.L. Frates
- Total Operating Expenses: $1812.21
- Additional Expenses
- We need about $1800 to get through next month!
- Billy Said not to worry about deposit for now
- We are still waiting on the 1023 and Dylan feels that it is really important for all the next major improvements.
- Laser needs an exhaust, but it is working according to Nathan
- David Smolkin has been working diligently on the back room
- Geeks OK guys will pick up 6 monitors
- Steampunk guys are interested in taking junk from space for projects
- Mike Matice suggested that we have members agree to pay more than their normal amount if we can't cover expenses
- We'll continue the discussion offline and next meeting
- There was a proposal to raise monthly bills to $40 with extra costs spread evenly among the membership on tough months.
- We would like to vote on this soon.